imaginos

SuperAntiSpyware Pro Trial

Hello again. I have a downloaded SAS Pro trial that is about to expire. Can anyone tell me what happens after the trial expires and I do not choose to purchase it? I am leaning towards SAS as one of my paid anti-spyware programs but I still want to trial some others and am not yet ready to purchase.

Q1: Does the software just stop working altogether or does it "revert" to the "free" edition?

Q2: If the answer to question 1 is that it DOES revert to the free edition, then will I get an option in that edition to upgrade back to Pro if I decide SAS Pro is the software I wish to purchase.

Many thanks

imaginos

Hello again. I have a downloaded SAS Pro trial that is about to expire. Can anyone tell me what happens after the trial expires and I do not choose to purchase it? I am leaning towards SAS as one of my paid anti-spyware programs but I still want to trial some others and am not yet ready to purchase.

Q1: Does the software just stop working altogether or does it "revert" to the "free" edition?

Q2: If the answer to question 1 is that it DOES revert to the free edition, then will I get an option in that edition to upgrade back to Pro if I decide SAS Pro is the software I wish to purchase.

Many thanks

imaginos

The software will expire. You can uninstall and then install the Free Edition if you like.

You can register the Free Edition or Professional by purchasing - once registered, both function the same.