ddddyyyy

SUPERAntiSpyware v4.27.1000 Release

As a user of Windows 7 RC, there is a small incompatibility with SAS, at least through 4.26.1006 in which it will not update from the website. It keeps giving the error message that the update must be done from an account with administrator privileges. It is an administrator account and the install only has one user account.

I had the same problem with updating to ver 4.26.1006. I got around it by manually downloading and installing the entire package.

I realize that it is just an RC, but it needs to be corrected before Oct. 22.

As a user of Windows 7 RC, there is a small incompatibility with SAS, at least through 4.26.1006 in which it will not update from the website. It keeps giving the error message that the update must be done from an account with administrator privileges. It is an administrator account and the install only has one user account.

I had the same problem with updating to ver 4.26.1006. I got around it by manually downloading and installing the entire package.

I realize that it is just an RC, but it needs to be corrected before Oct. 22.

We already have our next version in internal pre-release that handles Windows 7 with no problem :)

Having major issues with 4.27.1000.

I could not download/install update due to admin issues. Reran SaS as admin and it updated. Afterwards it complained that my trial had ran out. I tried to uninstall but whilst the app was listed under add/remove programs there was no option to uninstall/repair etc. I downloaded sasuninstall.exe and ran that, it went straight to prompt to reboot, which I did.

After this reboot I downloaded the full pro version install and ran it. It advised that 4.26.xxxx (cant remember the exact number) was already installed and it would require uninstall. I allowed this and after uninstall/reinstall I again get the prompt that my trial had ran out. I entered my key again and it accepted it, but when I clicked the tray icon to set options etc I got the trial had ran out problem again. Thus having to start all over again. I have tried this around 5 times now and am totally pished off :(

I have had issues in the past where having this problem made me get an error about activated too many times and this was reset, but now I am having to put my key in every boot/time I want to set something. Please sort this out.

FYI I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on intel c2d e8400 with 4gb mem.

Having major issues with 4.27.1000.

I could not download/install update due to admin issues. Reran SaS as admin and it updated. Afterwards it complained that my trial had ran out. I tried to uninstall but whilst the app was listed under add/remove programs there was no option to uninstall/repair etc. I downloaded sasuninstall.exe and ran that, it went straight to prompt to reboot, which I did.

After this reboot I downloaded the full pro version install and ran it. It advised that 4.26.xxxx (cant remember the exact number) was already installed and it would require uninstall. I allowed this and after uninstall/reinstall I again get the prompt that my trial had ran out. I entered my key again and it accepted it, but when I clicked the tray icon to set options etc I got the trial had ran out problem again. Thus having to start all over again. I have tried this around 5 times now and am totally pished off :(

I have had issues in the past where having this problem made me get an error about activated too many times and this was reset, but now I am having to put my key in every boot/time I want to set something. Please sort this out.

FYI I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on intel c2d e8400 with 4gb mem.

This has nothing to do with 4.27, it's the 64 bit issue. Submit a support request here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

Yes I requoted what I had already tried previously, and it was the same steps that didnt work. After every reboot I get the same message about trial expiring as well as getting the error immediately after re-registering in order to set my preferences/options :(

FYI the reference number is 00032446