Sign in to follow this  
Cgeek101

How to removed this REDACTED program ??

I removed it once but I still get a popup from your REDACTED program how do I remove it .. once should be enough ?? then my browser gets hyjacked by your REDACTED software then ask if I want to update and goes to your site mmmmmmmmm .. thats why I am so pissed .. how about this you let me send you a program that jacks your browser thats a pain in the butt to uninstall ..

** Warning Removed this topic I will post on ripoffreports **

AFAIC i'ts up there with the best programs, I've had one minor problem and SAS gave me the fix.

I've recommended it to a lot of people, without exception they told me it is an excellent program and well worth the money.

You obviously have a problem with it, if you had come in and asked for help in a friendly manner you would have got it

but your manner prevented that.

I removed it once but I still get a popup from your REDACTED program how do I remove it .. once should be enough ?? then my browser gets hyjacked by your REDACTED software then ask if I want to update and goes to your site mmmmmmmmm .. thats why I am so pissed .. how about this you let me send you a program that jacks your browser thats a pain in the butt to uninstall ..

** Warning Removed this topic I will post on ripoffreports **

What makes you think that your uncalled-for infantile threats are going to worry anyone here, including SAS staff. SAS is one of the best anti-spyware applications there is - you clearly have some other problem that you don't understand and you lack the intelligence to research either your symptoms or this product. IMO there's no helping someone like you - unless of course you decide to apologise and ask for help in a civilised manner.