Sign in to follow this  
paraleegirl

I will need to disinfect my brain soon...

Please review my SAS log for me. I have researched this forum AND I think there are several f/p's, but I need to be sure. I ran SAS last night in Safe Mode to make sure I had a clean system again. *Whimper* Please help! Thank you!

The SAS log:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/02/2009 at 10:02 PM

Application Version : 4.26.1006

Core Rules Database Version : 3968

Trace Rules Database Version: 1908

Scan type : Complete Scan

Total Scan Time : 03:03:23

Memory items scanned : 212

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 6482

Registry threats detected : 14

File items scanned : 105183

File threats detected : 85

Trojan.NewDotNet

HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{4A2AACF3-ADF6-11D5-98A9-00E018981B9E}

HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{4A2AACF3-ADF6-11D5-98A9-00E018981B9E}

Adware.IWinGames

HKU\S-1-5-21-3924064129-2942328611-1021817841-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8CA5ED52-F3FB-4414-A105-2E3491156990}

Adware.Tracking Cookie

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@serving-sys[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@cdn4.specificclick[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@apmebf[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@cbs.112.2o7[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@sales.liveperson[3].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@tribalfusion[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@kontera[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@collective-media[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@adlegend[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@zedo[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@affiliate.kitaramedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@247realmedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@media6degrees[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@atwola[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@tacoda[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@burstnet[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@imrworldwide[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@trafficmp[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@at.atwola[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@a1.interclick[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@bet.burstnet[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@advertising.youdagames[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@roiservice[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@ads.pointroll[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@specificmedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@webads.hookedmediagroup[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@ads.lucidmedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@c7.zedo[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@sales.liveperson[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@yadro[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@realmedia[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@ads.lucidmedia[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@ads.financialcontent[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@insightexpressai[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@questionmarket[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[7].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[8].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@sec1.liveperson[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@casalemedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@pluckit.demandmedia[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@oasn04.247realmedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@fastclick[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@nextag[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[4].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@sec1.liveperson[3].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@bs.serving-sys[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@media.adrevolver[3].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[3].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@bluestreak[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@invitemedia[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[6].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[5].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.burstnet[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@media.adrevolver[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@msnbc.112.2o7[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@viacom.adbureau[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@statcounter[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@dmtracker[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@specificclick[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@adbrite[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@revsci[1].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.clickmanage[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@www.googleadservices[9].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@adrevolver[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@interclick[2].txt

C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Cookies\virginia_ashby@overture[1].txt

.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.bizrate.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.bizrate.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.blockbuster.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.cnn.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.e-2dj6wjnyuidpmao.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.fisherinvestments.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.ford.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.geosign.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Virginia Ashby\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\vashby\exolfn7o.slt\cookies.txt ]

Registry Cleaner Trial

HKCR\Install.Install

HKCR\Install.Install\CLSID

HKCR\Install.Install\CurVer

HKCR\Install.Install.1

HKCR\Install.Install.1\CLSID

Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts

HKCR\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}

HKCR\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}\ProxyStubClsid

HKCR\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}\ProxyStubClsid32

HKCR\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}

HKCR\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}\ProxyStubClsid

HKCR\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}\ProxyStubClsid32

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Dropper[Temp]

C:\WINDOWS\TWAIN_32\HPQGNDS2.TMP

Thank you for responding so quickly! Would you please evaluate the log and tell me if any entries - particularly those identified as Trojans - are false positives? If they are, do I simply ignore them & delete them safely? Malwarebytes & AVG are no longer reporting any malware/viruses/trojans. I was surprised to see that SAS found so much and I need to know that my system is clean. What should I do from here? Many thanks!