tjet

HELP! hacker alert

Your forum has been compromised by a local hacker who either shoulder surfed my password or has a Spanish speaking relative working at Comcast.net Warsaw In.

He goes by Enrico and would be in my IP range and has been using my Comcast.net account until I changed my password there minutes ago

I cant download updates from you without interfearence and am telling you a copy my be in a crackers hands.

I even am viewing this page with a browser set up I have never seen before.

As you do not have a PM system I can find please use my e mail for contact.

The hacker or his consort lives at 741 S warbler Lane Warsaw, Indiana USA

I sent a complaint to the FBI via a web page that may have been phony would you please contact the proper authorities from your end as I have called the local sheriff twice and they sent a hispanic officer the first time and did nothing the second.

I am tjet at majorgeeks and besttechie and used to mod at 5starsupport.com

tj

Your forum has been compromised by a local hacker who either shoulder surfed my password or has a Spanish speaking relative working at Comcast.net Warsaw In.

He goes by Enrico and would be in my IP range and has been using my Comcast.net account until I changed my password there minutes ago

I cant download updates from you without interfearence and am telling you a copy my be in a crackers hands.

I even am viewing this page with a browser set up I have never seen before.

As you do not have a PM system I can find please use my e mail for contact.

The hacker or his consort lives at 741 S warbler Lane Warsaw, Indiana USA

I sent a complaint to the FBI via a web page that may have been phony would you please contact the proper authorities from your end as I have called the local sheriff twice and they sent a hispanic officer the first time and did nothing the second.

I am tjet at majorgeeks and besttechie and used to mod at 5starsupport.com

tj

Thanks for the report. Our forum hasn't been hacked or compromised. We'll pass this on to our security team here @ SAS.