bruinator

Scheduling a scan

Hi, When I set up SAS pro to do a full system scan at say Wed at 1:00 PM it does not scan my system when the scheduled time occurs. I have SAS displaying in my system tray at PC start up at all times. When I click on scheduled scanning, I check off "scan my computer according to the following schedule" I select "complete system scan", Under scan options, I check off "automatically quarantine and remove infected files" and "check for definition updates before scanning". Under scan frequency, I select Wednesday. Under scan time, I enter 1:00 PM and then hit close option, and close option again.

Can someone tell me why this is not working and what I have to do to fix this. I appreciate the help and time.

thx

I've never used the scheduler, but you might try repairing SAS through the Windows Start menu.

I've never used the scheduler, but you might try repairing SAS through the Windows Start menu.

That did it. thanks a bunch.

I seem to have similar problems trying to set a specific time for automatic scan. SAS continues to pretty much do as it wishes. Your suggested fix was to repair SAS thru Windows startup. Exactly how does one do that? :?