jwmghf

Windows 7 compatible?

Which Windows 7 build are you using? I'm running the only official W7 RC build - 7100 (with all current updates), and SAS 4.27.1002 Pro starts / runs / scans perfectly with no problems whatsoever.

I'm running Win7 RC 7137 32-bit and, as I said, SAS doesn't work for me!

Which Windows 7 build are you using? I'm running the only official W7 RC build - 7100 (with all current updates), and SAS 4.27.1002 Pro starts / runs / scans perfectly with no problems whatsoever.

I'm running Win7 RC 7137 32-bit and, as I said, SAS doesn't work for me!

7137 is unofficial, no build since 7100 is. Later builds are only there (not officially in the public domain) to test a particular problem / issue that may have arisen. Consequently, as MS states, if you install a later 'test' build there may be other problems as a result.

As Windows 7 has gone RTM (Release To Manufacturing), it's best to talk about build 7600 only. By going RTM all previous builds of Windows 7 have become irrelevant in any testing procedures, as only the RTM will be the one that's going to be available in retail :)

What is the status of this? It's August 30th, and still no official support for Windows 7? I haven't been able to use SAS for months now, and as a paying customer sure would like to be able to...

Thanks,

What is the status of this? It's August 30th, and still no official support for Windows 7? I haven't been able to use SAS for months now, and as a paying customer sure would like to be able to...

Thanks,

I concur.

I'm successfully running SAS PRO V4.27.1002 on Win 7 RC 7100 32-bit with UAC on. There are some issues but nothing that prevents SAS PRO from running on my system. IF UAC is turned off, then the real-time module does not load on system startup.

I'd like an update about the progress, please? When will SUPERAntipyware be fully compatible with Windows 7 - for 32-bit as well as 64-bit? I'm especially interested in news about the 64-bit compatibility. I love SUPERAntiSpyware and have my fingers crossed for it's 64-bit future. :mrgreen: Some loose estimate about the approximated time frame would be very welcome. :D

I'm running SAS in W7 Pro x64, its working fine for me.

And for me too. However, I tried it on my daughter's laptop (also Win 7 Pro x64) and it messed up the boot sequence, "freezing" the screen as the Win 7 logo swirls around and forms. Fortunately I had an Acronis image of the C drive so was able to restore things to how they were before installing SuperAntiSpyware. The program's obviously not fully Win 7 compatible at the moment.

It's been a while since I visited this post. I can't believe that SAS still isn't Windows 7 compatible. I guess patients is a virtue!!!

As a programmer might say,..."Let's get with the program!!!"

I made the mistake of reinstalling super pro on to new win 7 machine and was given the Blue Screen eah time I tried to use it. Hope your new version is avail soon. You have really been a bit tardy.

I've installed it on a 64-bit machine and 32-bit machine without a problem - however, on another 32-bit machine, on startup SuperAntispyware hangs and locks the machine. I remove it from running on startup and the machine starts properly and I have to manually start SuperAntispyware (and then it runs without a problem).

Installed on 32 bit Win 7 yesterday. So far so good.

Will there be yet another version of SAS this year? I was very disappointed to see yesterdays change log: no 64-bit native drivers? :?