iddawg

SUPERAntiSpyware is up to date????

:?:

I downloaded and installed the free version of "SUPERAnitSpware" from download.com

The reason I put the question mark is for the last two days each time I have checked for updates I keep getting I have the latest definitions. The "Definition Data Base Version" is "Core 3938" "Trace 1881". I have never run a spy ware program or anti-virus program that did not need to be updated for two days.

Just trying to figure out what's going on.

Thanking you ahead in this mater,

iddawg

:D Thanks for the information. I saved the home page to me "Favorites" just in case I run into the problem again.

Hope you have a great week.

Hi;

I have updating issues with SASpy Free ver 4.26.1004. I update regularly but the core and

trace definitions to do not change. It still is 3935 and 1878! When I manually download of the

definitions I get the core/tandem 3941. Now I updated again to check and see if the core and trace

definitions will change but it does not. Only the date changes during online updating.

Your definition update via your home page is now "core: 3949 and trace: 1891".

I just updated and again only the date changed NOT the core/trace definitions.

Help please..

voltron

Hi;

This is not unusual because this happened to me before when I was using SASpy Pro last year. Tech support suggested to uninstall and re-install the product. Then to update and download the newest product version. I did all of that until I had enough and uninstalled it completely.

Last night I unistalled it and re-installed SASpy free 4.26.1004. It updated with core: 3950 trace: 1892.

Now I am surprised to see that it went back to 3910 / 1854!!!!! I updated it again through the "Check for updates" and SASpy did it's thing only to let me see that it was still 3910 / 1854!!!!!. I updated it again and even the notice of update was displaying 3910 / 1854!!!!!.

What's happening to your program? I already uninstalled it 2x and re-installed it again 2x and still the problem is there.

I wanna use your product again but how can I be assured I am having the updated definitions if this is not going right?

Help...

voltron