dbar

Trojan.Hugipon?

Why is it all searches can't identify this trojan? No one knows what it is.

Lots of security companies know what it is. Some have chosen not to recognize it as malware, and that's a reasaonable choice. Because it's sometimes associated with malware, we've chosen to notify our users of its presence. Because it appears to sometimes be related to legitimate software, we've chosen not to mark it for removal automatically. I apologize if you find this ambiguity confusing, but personally I'm glad SUPERAntiSpyware has this kind of flexibility.

I have to remind everyone that I seem to be the only one that has found this virus with Malwarebytes as well as SAS. Malwarbytes discovered it in two places in my registry. This is why I used Combofix to get rid of it. Since it was removed from my system I am operating noticeably better and without any problems. So, whatever it was it is gone and my computer is operating better than before. I have no programs on my computer that are affected by its removal. It has been a few days and I have checked all of the programs that I regularly use and they are functioning properly.

Based on the diagnostic tool results we've received, we've tweaked the definitions to better account for legitimate instances of these registry entries. Please click the "Check for Updates" button on the SUPERAntiSpyware main menu to download the latest definitions, and open a support ticket if you still have questions.

I opened a support ticket and I want to say thanks for the quick responses and turnaround on getting this problem solved.

I rescanned and 0 detections were found. :D