mogojohn

Tray Icon puzzle

This evening I started my computer & no SuperAntiSpyware icon appeared in the system tray. I checked running processes and SuperAntiSpyware processes were running.

Rebooted computer, back to normal again - SAS icon appears. SAS scan of computer showed nothing.

Any explanation for this?

This evening I started my computer & no SuperAntiSpyware icon appeared in the system tray. I checked running processes and SuperAntiSpyware processes were running.

Rebooted computer, back to normal again - SAS icon appears. SAS scan of computer showed nothing.

Any explanation for this?

Windows has issues with icons in the system tray at times. You don't have the "Hide Inactive" icons options set do you?

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have "Hide Inactive" set. I have had the same issue occasionally with another startup process called Handy Backup, but never had it occur with my AV or UPS icons.

I need to be assured that the SAS processes are still operative in cases where the icon fails to show..

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have "Hide Inactive" set. I have had the same issue occasionally with another startup process called Handy Backup, but never had it occur with my AV or UPS icons.

I need to be assured that the SAS processes are still operative in cases where the icon fails to show..

If SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE is running, the program is operative.

OK Thanks

I must say that I am very impressed with the customer service you provide.

John

OK Thanks

I must say that I am very impressed with the customer service you provide.

John

Thank you for the compliment :) We work hard to assist our users - feel free to tell your friends and family about SUPERAntiSpyware and if you feel like providing a donation, it helps pay for our servers, etc.

https://www.superantispyware.com/donation.html