ffman

I can't install the program.

Hi!

I used the free edition of superantispyware for a long time but today it corrupted and the program can't open. So I decided to uninsall it and buy a PRO and then having a registered code now.

The problem is I have SUPERAntiSpyware.exe but I cannot install it. When I clicked the file and Run, the pop-up window showed 'SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

Only thing may relate is I just found a worm and killed by antivisur program. I have no idea if it broke somthing in Window. I also can't run 'check disc' on drive C as well.

Could you kindly help me how can I install the program because if the problen come from my own Window and I cannot fix it. I may have to return the product but I don't want to. I want to use superantispyware.

Thanks so much in advance.

ffman

I just got a reply from a cusomer service how to correct the problem so I can install and use the pregram now.

Thanks for a promp response! :D

Hi,

I have the same problem as well. please do let me know what can I do to install SAS. whenever I click the SAS install exe, I get the error "SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

My email: karthik_seshu@yahoo.com

Please help me

Regards,

Karthik