Kostas

A late Holiday "Football" remark

Hello Nick,

How was the turkey,stuffed? :lol:

I bet you had a really nice Thanksgiving (4th day and no signatures since Nov22nd 4 pm) and you aint the only one, all American based Anti companies have not issued any signatures, except if they have a research branch overseas.

Holidays are fun: eat, sleep, eat,.. and watch TV, only to see your favorite College Football team lose.

Never mind "Oregon holds the overall lead in the series 55-45-10." :wink:

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Anymore car races?

Hello Nick,

How was the turkey,stuffed? :lol:

I bet you had a really nice Thanksgiving (4th day and no signatures since Nov22nd 4 pm) and you aint the only one, all American based Anti companies have not issued any signatures, except if they have a research branch overseas.

Holidays are fun: eat, sleep, eat,.. and watch TV, only to see your favorite College Football team lose.

Never mind "Oregon holds the overall lead in the series 55-45-10." :wink:

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Anymore car races?

Thanks for the comments :) We actually have a giant batch of signatures in testing that were done over the past the 4 days - we typically don't release on holidays in case there are problems. A release will happen either tonight or tomorrow morning.

My holidays are more like eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep work and watch a football game at the same time :)