prairie dog

CNET editor review

Does anyone know why CNET's editor's have not reviewed SAS? They give their top picks and right now their pick is MBAM. I'm sure if SAS was reviewed it would take over the top spot!! :mrgreen:

FYI: Avira is their AV pick

Does anyone know why CNET's editor's have not reviewed SAS? They give their top picks and right now their pick is MBAM. I'm sure if SAS was reviewed it would take over the top spot!! :mrgreen:

FYI: Avira is their AV pick

MBAM directs all their downloads through CNET and thus CNET gets the ad revenue for other's ads being shown, which then roll into a product getting reviewed, and top picks. They claim this is not the case, but I have followed this for MANY products on CNET, etc. SAS provides no "benefit" to download.com/CNET.

I think the best thing to do with CNET is don't believe anything they write about any product. I have foun the articles to be misleading and not considering other computers that may not have the issues they find, not intentional, just that there are some many different computer systems. I have found install the trial software and if it works then buy it. That's what I did with superantispyware and to me it is one of the best along with Malwarebytes antimalware. I use both and they scan in reatime together without causing any slowdowns, crashes, or BSOD. I am using windows xpsp3 with all the uptodate windows downloads. I hope this helps.