thermon

Restore / Remove (Quarantined)

It would be nice if these two buttons were not right next to one another. Also, the names look alot like one another. For the nearly blind, could they be called something else? Why is the "Restore" button on top? I would think most people would use the "Remove" button far more often than the "Restore" button.

The last thing we want anyone to do is to "restore" a bunch of adware/spyware/virus crap back onto their system by accident, right?

Its too easy to do with the current UI.

It would be nice if these two buttons were not right next to one another. Also, the names look alot like one another. For the nearly blind, could they be called something else? Why is the "Restore" button on top? I would think most people would use the "Remove" button far more often than the "Restore" button.

The last thing we want anyone to do is to "restore" a bunch of adware/spyware/virus crap back onto their system by accident, right?

Its too easy to do with the current UI.

You are also asked for confirmation with a gaint warning before you can restore anything..... :)

Its ok. I like to complain about windows too... Like the close window button (X) right next to the maximize button... Or in a folder, right-click on a file or folder and you will find 'Delete' right next to 'Rename'....

I only posted the suggestion because I was stupid enough to do it once. :P