Giwex

Main window buttons

I can't say that is something bad but it's a bit different than almost all the applications...

The main window is very good with many buttons for many choices, this is fine.

However in the bottom right there is a "next" button that, if pressed, takes you immediately to the "scan" window, same as if you press the "scan my computer" in the main window.

Now, if you start the scan, pressing again "next button" the window change but the "next button" is always there and if you press it again a confirmation window pops up asking if you wish to stop the scan.

In my personal opinion those "next" buttons are quite redundant and should be replaced by more explanatory buttons such as "start scan", "stop scan", "pause scan".

Not a big deal although but it's difficult to give good suggestions for an almost perfect antispyware :lol:

I can't say that is something bad but it's a bit different than almost all the applications...

The main window is very good with many buttons for many choices, this is fine.

However in the bottom right there is a "next" button that, if pressed, takes you immediately to the "scan" window, same as if you press the "scan my computer" in the main window.

Now, if you start the scan, pressing again "next button" the window change but the "next button" is always there and if you press it again a confirmation window pops up asking if you wish to stop the scan.

In my personal opinion those "next" buttons are quite redundant and should be replaced by more explanatory buttons such as "start scan", "stop scan", "pause scan".

Not a big deal although but it's difficult to give good suggestions for an almost perfect antispyware :lol:

Thank you for the suggestions - we will keep them on our list for a future version - we always appreciate user suggestions for improvement of our product.