Cnon

A suggestion for the next version of Superantispyware

Dear All,

A suggestion for the next version of Superantispyware is to have a progress bar.

Cnon

The problem I see here, is that in order to provide a progress bar, SUPERAntiSpyware would first have to count how many Memory, Registry and File items there are to scan. This would require a scan of the registry and the filesystems, before it could even start

with the real work.

I am sure no one likes waiting around for any antispyware to complete. Why make this process take even longer?

Its also really, really hard to accurately predict how much time is remaining. Progress bars are the biggest liars...

As long as you can see that activity is taking place, I see no need for a progress bar.

The problem I see here, is that in order to provide a progress bar, SUPERAntiSpyware would first have to count how many Memory, Registry and File items there are to scan. This would require a scan of the registry and the filesystems, before it could even start

with the real work.

I am sure no one likes waiting around for any antispyware to complete. Why make this process take even longer?

Then how come other apps can have them like anti-viruses?

Cnon