Sign in to follow this  
Diane P.

IE8 & SAS

In reading the auhma.org forum for info on IE8, it was recommended that users find out if their anti-spyware apps will be compatible with IE-8 before installing the new browser.

I could not locate info in that regard here and I have SAS on my PC. Can you advise? TIA.

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I just installed Internet Explorer 8 and have found no problems with SAS either. I do have a problem with SuperAdBlocker with Internet Explorer 8. When you highlight a paragraph on a page, then right click on your mouse button, you get no response, the screen letting you click on copy and other options no longer comes up.

Any word when this might be fixed?

Thank you very much

sOulbAit

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I just installed Internet Explorer 8 and have found no problems with SAS either. I do have a problem with SuperAdBlocker with Internet Explorer 8. When you highlight a paragraph on a page, then right click on your mouse button, you get no response, the screen letting you click on copy and other options no longer comes up.

Any word when this might be fixed?

Thank you very much

sOulbAit

This may be a compatability view issue. Have you tried clicking on the broken page icon up next to the address bar and putting the page in compatibility view mode?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/enhanced-navigation.aspx

Thanks. I was concerned because my last go 'round with an Internet Explorer upgrade was not a happy one.

And, with all the safety/security software on our PC's makes stuff like this not always a pleasant experience. I must say that I have had a great go with SAS for the time I've had the software and am very happy with its performance and the support here.

D.

Thanks siliconman01 for the quick reply on the SuperAdBlocker. I checked out your link and did try doing the compatability mode and it still did not work. Every page I have gone to has not worked. I can highlight sentences/paragraphs and then right click and no option screen appears. Even on the MSN.com page, where you dont even get a compatability icon at the top, it still has no options with the right mouse click.

When I turn off SuperAdBlocker all works fine, BUT I get all those stupid popups, I CAN'T live with these popups, so Ill keep SuperAdBlocker turned on and live without the right click option untill it is fixed.

Thanks again Yall are great.

sOulbAit

When I turn off SuperAdBlocker all works fine, BUT I get all those stupid popups, I CAN'T live with these popups, so Ill keep SuperAdBlocker turned on and live without the right click option untill it is fixed.

sOulbAit

You're certainly not the only one who is waiting for certain bug fixes on SAB...