black_white

Is this program enough.... and

Hi there, I now have the prof version and wanted to know if this is an adequate antivirus/antispam program to have on my machine or do I need something else?

Also, I had norton which i removed recently and it would randomly find a trojan file on my system that no other scanner would find, it would resolve the issue but then a day or so later it would pop up again. Any suggestions on that?

Thank you, for your help.

Yes SAS is very, very good, the PRO version is one of the best products out there, i also use malware bytes pro with this, but i also kept norton, due to its amazing firewall, remember this program can remove trojans but it may not be able to stop it accessing your details. However, yes this is a great program

Okay, then I assumed they were one in the same, like many antivirus programs include spyware protection.

Anyone recommend a comprehensive, system resource-low, antivirus program?

Okay, then I assumed they were one in the same, like many antivirus programs include spyware protection.

Anyone recommend a comprehensive, system resource-low, antivirus program?

I use Avast a/v with Comodo Firewall on one system, and Comodo Internet Suite on another. Both are free, light on resources, and work well with SAS Pro.

Try the free version of Avast. It seems to have the fewest issues and the most protection of the free antivirus programs.