bestfreepcsoftware

New user Interface is needed

Hello,

I have used SAS for a long time and I think it is time for a face lift in the UI department. Very good software though. Also I think the free version should have real time updating, not manual and have first chance prevention. Keep real time prevention to paid version though.

Sincerely,

Bestfreepcsoftware

bestfreepcsoftware@gmx.com

www.bestfreepcsoftware.webs.com

We have over 14 million users, they haven't had a problem with the interface or website :) We focus on detection and removal - and the site was completely updated just a while ago.

Hey everyone,

Yes I agree. The site does look like a scam. I know as well as many others know it is a high quality very affective product. But newbies will not think the same. They may think its a scam. Also it needs an updated User Interface. It looks to plain and out dated. I do agree that it is a good idea to focus more on detection, but that does not mean you can avoid the UI and website, both in desperate need of a face lift. It is only hurting your very good reputation and turning people away!

bestfreepcsoftware

Check out my website. Pass the word! It is a new site, 1 month old and I need others to comment on how to improve it.

Hey everyone,

Yes I agree. The site does look like a scam. I know as well as many others know it is a high quality very affective product. But newbies will not think the same. They may think its a scam. Also it needs an updated User Interface. It looks to plain and out dated. I do agree that it is a good idea to focus more on detection, but that does not mean you can avoid the UI and website, both in desperate need of a face lift. It is only hurting your very good reputation and turning people away!

bestfreepcsoftware

http://www.bestfreepcsoftware.webs.com

Check out my website. Pass the word! It is a new site, 1 month old and I need others to comment on how to improve it.

The scam sites copy the legit sites like ours, so there is no real way to make it not look like a "scam" as you say.

Sites look like scams when they dont look professional. Your product is great but the site looks like a little kid designed it. You dont understand that simply making a great product still needs a good looking website and UI. I know many people who turned away from SAS because it looks bad and like a scam. Trust me. Make a change!

bestfreepcsoftware