eksentrik2

Hi to everybody !!!!

Hello folks. Auldsod is Ireland's nickname, being a sod cut from the green, grass of home. Been using SAS (lifetime) for some years along with avast!, MBAM (aslo lifetime), the good SpywareBlaster (Javacool) and the dubious a2. I want the SAS Pro now, but cannot install, as although I have already uninstalled my old "Lifetime", a message insists SAS IS STILL installed on my PC. What an interesting life... Best wishes to the dedicated people behind what has become the world's most trusted Antispyware utility. (No, please don't even mention a "security suite"...) Hehe

Hello folks. Auldsod is Ireland's nickname, being a sod cut from the green, grass of home. Been using SAS (lifetime) for some years along with avast!, MBAM (aslo lifetime), the good SpywareBlaster (Javacool) and the dubious a2. I want the SAS Pro now, but cannot install, as although I have already uninstalled my old "Lifetime", a message insists SAS IS STILL installed on my PC. What an interesting life... Best wishes to the dedicated people behind what has become the world's most trusted Antispyware utility. (No, please don't even mention a "security suite"...) Hehe

Please submit a support request here and we can help you:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html