Sign in to follow this  
siliconman01

Manual Update Downloads out-of-date

It appears that those user who are manually downloading core and traces updates are not able to get the latest Core 3746, Trace 1714 updates. The update installs Core 3743 and Trace 1711.

Hello siliconman01.

Upon reading your post. I checked mine. I do a manual update, and it shows Core 3746 - Trace1714 as of 2-7-009.

I did however previously notice that when I did a System restore to a previous date, it wasn't current at the restore for some reason. But current here now.

The current data base is 4.25.1012 Core 3746 Trace 1714.

You should update.

Click on "Preferences" of the window - on the Tabs at the top of the window click on updates - X the box that says

automtically check for program and defination updates OR X the box elow it. X the b ox Notify fme if I have not check for defination updates in ( enter number) days. Good luck

My Vista SP1 64-bit system is fine...SAS PRO...and up-to-date. I was helping another disinfect his system this morning with SAS free. All he could get with the manual download was 3743/1711.

However, I did notice a strange one on my older XP-SP3 system on Sunday morning also with SAS PRO....it would not update from 3745 to 3746. It said the definitiosn were up-to-date. I manually downloaded on that system and it converted back to 3743/1711. I live updated again and it converted to the latest 3746/1714.. very weird.

I'm wondering if there is not a server problem...out of synch.