nixxie

Vundo Variant

Hello

I am pretty naive about viruses but I do run regular complete scans ( I have the free version) & update it reqularly. Recently I have been scanning & continuing to get 2 vundo variant trojans which I follow the standard process, reboot , then run another scan & there they are again. They appear each time within seconds of the scan starting.

Can anyone advise, remembering I am not a pc boffin so nice non boffin language please!! :mrgreen:

Thanks

Nikki x

Hello

I am pretty naive about viruses but I do run regular complete scans ( I have the free version) & update it reqularly. Recently I have been scanning & continuing to get 2 vundo variant trojans which I follow the standard process, reboot , then run another scan & there they are again. They appear each time within seconds of the scan starting.

Can anyone advise, remembering I am not a pc boffin so nice non boffin language please!! :mrgreen:

Thanks

Nikki x

Please post your latest log from SUPERAntiSpyware> Preferences> Statistics/Logs.

Just Turn OFF System Restore.Then scan your Computer and the Infections will be deleted for Good.