cromag

Stopped Scan Removal

How about the ability to remove infections after stopping a scan early. I've come across a few instances where I've had to remove viruses shortly after detection or the scanner would crash. Unfortunately I can't do this with SAS only malwarebytes will let me remove infections after premature stopping. Since SAS wont run under safemode...or will it? I somehow remember having trouble with SAS and safemode..I pretty much just stick with Malwarebytes or I run both once the safemode scan is done. Anyway the ability to remove before a finished scan would be nice.

How about the ability to remove infections after stopping a scan early. I've come across a few instances where I've had to remove viruses shortly after detection or the scanner would crash. Unfortunately I can't do this with SAS only malwarebytes will let me remove infections after premature stopping. Since SAS wont run under safemode...or will it? I somehow remember having trouble with SAS and safemode..I pretty much just stick with Malwarebytes or I run both once the safemode scan is done. Anyway the ability to remove before a finished scan would be nice.

Simply click "Next" and then it will proceed to the removal screen!