BrendanAdams

SAS pro compatible with Outpost Security Suite 2009 ?

I have been using Outpost Firewall Pro for a couple of years, and now I am on Outpost Security Suite. I am interested in SAS pro to improve my real-time protection, but first I would like to be sure that there won't be any compatibility issue or/and slowing down if OSS 2009's real-time protection is activated.

I guessed some people here might have tried the combo, and then be able to give me some precious advice, for which I would be very grateful :)

I have been using Outpost Firewall Pro for a couple of years, and now I am on Outpost Security Suite. I am interested in SAS pro to improve my real-time protection, but first I would like to be sure that there won't be any compatibility issue or/and slowing down if OSS 2009's real-time protection is activated.

I guessed some people here might have tried the combo, and then be able to give me some precious advice, for which I would be very grateful :)

In our testing and in our user base, we have no reported issues with the two running side by side.

Have had no trouble with SAS & OSS at all, been running OSS since it rolled out in the 2009 format. Went from NOD32,OFW and SAS.

No regrets it works great.

Mav

Thanks a lot for your replies :)

On installing OSS, did it try to disable its real-time anti-malware scanner for compatibility reasons ? It usually does when detecting 3rd-party security softwares.

If both resident protections can work side by side without any compatibility issue, I think I'm going for it :mrgreen: