briand

Verision 4.24 does not display files, regkeys

I was impressed with SAS as it could find lot of spware dlls and regkeys etc. However, since version 4.24 the scan log only shows cookie files. It does not show regkeys etc ?? Or, suddenly have my browsing sites stopped putting spyware on my computer... unlikely though.

So I am curious if others also find version 4.24 not showing dlls, regkeys etc discovered after scanning. version 4.23 showed all the stuff it found and it was reassuring.

I was impressed with SAS as it could find lot of spware dlls and regkeys etc. However, since version 4.24 the scan log only shows cookie files. It does not show regkeys etc ?? Or, suddenly have my browsing sites stopped putting spyware on my computer... unlikely though.

So I am curious if others also find version 4.24 not showing dlls, regkeys etc discovered after scanning. version 4.23 showed all the stuff it found and it was reassuring.

The actual situation is that 4.23 couldn't remove those locked keys, but 4.24 could, so now they won't appear because they are gone!