bughaters

My SuperAntiSpyware isn't updating

No you should not, there has been a weekend and a holiday ,the last definition update was the day after New Years day (2days ago) so hang tight. :)

There is an definition update already available today :)

I will sit tight because you say so. But I would assume the viral geeks out there do not take holidays. I like to see daily updates so I know the troops are protecting my out of control web surfing. Thanks for the encouragement.

I will sit tight because you say so. But I would assume the viral geeks out there do not take holidays. I like to see daily updates so I know the troops are protecting my out of control web surfing. Thanks for the encouragement.

Are you using the Professional or Free Edition?

I have the professional lifetime addition. I did receive my updates twice today since my last post. And I have the SuperAdBlocker. Thats a must have for anyone who is tired of all the sponsored ads and advertisements. SuperAdBlocker actually prevents it all. I am amazed. And you can optionally choose which sites not to block ads. Doesn't get any better. When I google, there are no sponsored ads.