Sace

Norwegian Translation

I have translated From English to Norwegian.

i don't know if u guys have done this yet...

anyways, should i send it to some one? or give a download link?

Take care..

I have translated From English to Norwegian.

i don't know if u guys have done this yet...

anyways, should i send it to some one? or give a download link?

Take care..

PM me :)

I asked for a test-build as well, right after the completion. As I see now that there are some typing mistakes, and a lot of sentences do not fit the boxes in the program (too long sentences). Could been prevented if I got that test-build, but alright. :)

I asked for a test-build as well, right after the completion. As I see now that there are some typing mistakes, and a lot of sentences do not fit the boxes in the program (too long sentences). Could been prevented if I got that test-build, but alright. :)

To test, you just copy the .lng file into the language folder and restart SAS - I had PM'd that to you, maybe something didn't reach you :(

To test, you just copy the .lng file into the language folder and restart SAS - I had PM'd that to you, maybe something didn't reach you :(

No, I have not got a reply on that, Nick. I sent you two PM's actually, and I have not got a reply on either of them. Nothing in the inbox either. I do wonder what has happened to them. I thought you even ignored me, so in the second PM I sent I had a little harsh tone, haha. I apologize for that. :mrgreen:

But I will fix the translation then, and try to get the sentences to fit. Thank you.

Thanks for the fix. If I remember correctly I did send in an update file with the url fix, but perhaps that hasn't reached Nick as it hasn't been updated yet. Though I recommend Nick to just use your file, as it seems pretty stable on the fixes. I don't have time to update it either.

Thanks.