System resources

I have a problem accepting the amount of system resources SAS uses, from 41.000k -23.000k. This does not sound much but when a monitoring program is using 20 to 40 times more resources than Norton, then I get suspicious. Norton is after all suppose to be a resource shark. Does anyone know if this is natural or a configuration issue.

is using 20 to 40 times more resources than Norton, then I get suspicious. Norton is after all suppose to be a resource shark. Does anyone know if this is natural or a configuration issue.

I would be suspicious about Norton if I understand you well. You say Norton is using about 1000K ?

Gerard

Thank for the response

Norton real-time protection in using 1.128k, and I agree that in it self is suspicious. But I still wonder if SAS is using to much.

Hi Bogason,heres what Pro is eating on my machine with realtime protection enabled :)

sas1tv0.jpg

I will just nip off and grab a couple of its peers to offer some form of comparitive and maybe a certain AV :wink: .

Hey no problem but fwiw i have tested most of the main players in the ASW software field and SAS has been one of the lightest on resources.

When you compare to Counterspy,SAS is quite slim :wink:

csya6.jpg

Just got to quickly uninstall CS and the grab AVG/Ewido ASW installation.Be back in 5/10 mins :)