Cmat

csrssc.exe

I've ran almost every single virus/malware/spyware program you can think of, and I have yet to rid myself of this god forsaken program... I've looked it up, and I've confirmed that it is a dangerous file, but have yet to successfully remove it from my computer. Could anyone help me out with the removal of said program?

I've ran almost every single virus/malware/spyware program you can think of, and I have yet to rid myself of this god forsaken program... I've looked it up, and I've confirmed that it is a dangerous file, but have yet to successfully remove it from my computer. Could anyone help me out with the removal of said program?

Can you send the file to samples AT superantispyware.com and we'll process it and then SUPERAntiSpyware will remove it.

okay, it looks like I got rid of it... I've been using my computer for a little while now, and it usually pops up as soon as I open firefox/IE7. I've done some testing, and it looks like I've got a pretty clean system.

I used !Avast to run a scan prior to system start-up, that found quite a few registery virused. I then went in, turned off system restore, ran a preliminary virus scan, removed that, started in safe mode, and removed those. I haven't used this computer in two days, and now I have yet to find a single problem; the computer is running MUCH smoother, much faster, and overall just cleaner. I've placed all my filed I don't want to lose on a backup disk, and am getting ready to do format to be safe. Thanks for making such an awesome, free, program. :D

Okay, one quick update...

I'm still getting odd google redirections, like if I try and go to a site, it'll link me to some generic search engine.