SPCarter

Windows Defender

I run Windows Defender, Norton Internet Security 2009, Norton Anti-Bot, Spybot TeaTimer, MalwareBtyes Realtime, and SuperAntiSpyware, WinPatrol happily together on my systems, no slow downs and no issues, just lot of good protection. :D

I run Windows Defender, Norton Internet Security 2009, Norton Anti-Bot, Spybot TeaTimer, MalwareBtyes Realtime, and SuperAntiSpyware, WinPatrol happily together on my systems, no slow downs and no issues, just lot of good protection. :D

it is not a good idea to run so many security-programs together, in realtime.. the reason is because windows can only handle having a limited number of security-programs running in realtime.. the programs might all seem to be running fine, but, if you were to test them, you could find that they, in fact, are not functioning as they are supposed to..

unfortunately, SAS does not provide for testing the SAS program, by using something like the eicar test file, so you can't test it, to see if it is functioning properly, or not.. however, maybe you can test the other programs that you have running, to see if they are functoning properly..