SUPERAntiSpy

Pre-Release 4.24.1004

Installation went smoothly after using SASUNIST.exe on XP-SP3. Scanned total system with no problems.

Also running, with known restrictions, on Vista SP1 Business 64-bit. Did experience a Vista Sidebar shutdown during the first Complete system scan...first time the Sidebar bar has done this. Have run 2 complete scans subsequently with no problems. Sidebar error in Event Viewer pointed to ntdll.dll as the faulting module.

on xp sp3 anyone getting the shut down problem?

I have not installed it yet

robin

ok i installed the free version on the test machine and the quick scan went fine

I rebooted to see if it would hang up and this time it did not but as said before this is a random thing, it doesn't happen all the time but i will keep testing it to see over time if it does.

I will be off line from thursday till sunday so i cannot test it until Monday again due to the fact we are carpeting my basement where my office and all my equipment is and need time to remove everything (they are doing it friday). It is a shame i cannot just twitch my nose and all the furniture and equipment rises and after they put the carpeting in, i twitch again and it all goes back into place.

robin

What is new or changed in this version, the history log appear similar to previous version

Technology changes "under the hood".

Pro version running scans and real time protection on 2 x XP SP3 computers with no problems.

1. with AVG Free and XP firewall

2. with Kaspersky AV and XP firewall

on xp sp3 anyone getting the shut down problem?

I have not installed it yet

robin

I've been running the pro version on WinXP SP3 and have NOT encountered any problems that I'm aware of.