denzilla

Scan registries of other user accounts during complete scan?

One annoying thing I've noticed with SAS as well as other AS products is that you have to run separate scans for each user account on a PC. SAS will remove malicious files from other accounts, but if you sign into a different account and run a scan, SAS will find reg entries of those malicious programs. This is a real pain on PCs with multiple accounts. So, is it possible to scan registries of other user accounts while in another?

One annoying thing I've noticed with SAS as well as other AS products is that you have to run separate scans for each user account on a PC. SAS will remove malicious files from other accounts, but if you sign into a different account and run a scan, SAS will find reg entries of those malicious programs. This is a real pain on PCs with multiple accounts. So, is it possible to scan registries of other user accounts while in another?

The problem with scanning other non-logged in users is you have actually load the other registry hives to scan them and that would make the scan take much longer (which despite the fact we are removing an infection, people complain about it). If the files are removed, the infection is gone.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm paranoid and don't get that squeaky clean feeling until every last trace of crap is removed. LOL nevermind me as I'm OCD ;)

Perhaps an option to scan other registries but have it disabled by default?

I understand what you're saying, but I'm paranoid and don't get that squeaky clean feeling until every last trace of crap is removed. LOL nevermind me as I'm OCD ;)

Perhaps an option to scan other registries but have it disabled by default?

We may add that option in the future ;)