DragonJC

Command Line Options?

Hello, I'm kind of new to the whole infection removal thing but I'm trying to help my mother setup a weekly scan but I'm more or less looking to make a shortcut that just starts the scan. I guess what I'm trying to get at is if there are any command line options like "SuperANTISpyware.exe --AutoScan" or "SuperAntiSpyware.exe --Quick" etc?

This would be great feature. I have system right now where winlogon.exe is at 99% all the time. If I could start SAS from SafeMode with Comand Prompt only it could help.

Will will be having a command line version of the Professional at least in the near future.
I would appreciate a command-line patch, if such a thing is possible. With it I could batch-file a custom scan as part of my shutdown routine. At present I can only shutdown after scan if I run a quick or complete scan, both of which are too much. (running SAS 4.22.1014 Pro, which seems to be the the latest ver. I can run without problems or unacceptable slowdowns on W2K, 500 MHz, 256K RAM - an old machine, I know...)