Sign in to follow this  
durango

Problems with registration.

Everytime I turn on my computer. The screen pops up "trial period over" or something like that. I bought the lifefime membership and I have, as well as the compter store where I bought it-registered the product (several times) and entered the activaction codes. I STILL have to re-register it everytime I turn it on -which makes me question whether its working properly. Also- I have two computers, one vista laptop, and one XP desk top. Did I need to buy 2 sets of super antispyware? On the website it said that one product could license two computers. Is this accurate? I appreciate any help on these matters. Sincerely, Durango

I have the same problem. Also, it didn't work as registered. It works like the the free version.

I registered but:

Automatic Updates didn't work.

Real-Time Blocking didn't work.

Be sure that registering is not being blocked by your firewall or other software. Also check that Real Time and scheduled scanning are not greyed out. Assuming you are using the Pro as these are greyed out in the free and not functional. The "trial" pro only works for 15 days :)

This resolved

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=76

I am asked to register and/or activate again and I have already done so. Click here to return to the FAQ page!

This is an issue that can affect certain Windows Vista systems.

Please close all open applications, and then uninstall your existing SUPERAntiSpyware using our Uninstallation Assistant tool:

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SASUNINST.EXE

Next, re-install the current Professional Edition installer from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.