barnyardpc

no update

I have SAS on both of my computers; free on one and pro on the other; I have never had any problems until today; when I try to check for updates, I get a popup saying that my firewall may be blocking update. This has never happened before, so I deleted SAS and downloaded from your website again. The installation went fine, but after I allowed the diagnostic scan that sends files to you, I cannot open SAS nor can I update :roll::roll:

hmm, that's interesting. The same thing is happening to me as well but only on the Pro version and this only started today. SAS free connects without any problems but Pro update checks result in a Popup error saying to check Firewall settings.

Same problem here....

"There was an error trying to retrieve definitions. Make sure your firewall is not blocking SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE from accessing the internet"

Please help

Something on your system is blocking access to our servers......

Ya my apologies...I used your uninstall utility to clean up and reinstall only to have the same issue.

So I remembered I installed Privoxy last week to get rid of the ads in Google chrome.

Well that was it,started Privoxy and it updated fine.

have a great Christmas. :)