fogler

dll errros after updating definations

I have installed SAS 15 days back( not sure of the version). Two days back I updated definitions. After update, I am getting these following error message when during the windows start up.

windows\system32\kakijigu.dll not found

windows\system32\jetebusu.dll not found

windows\system32\tilepilo.dll not found

I uninstalled SAS and freshely installed it but it did not solve the problem. This is my professor laptop and he has no idea about computers. I can not even restore it , as the windows restore is turned off.

any suggestions?

Did you install the latest version on the second install? The latest version is newer than 2 weeks old.

Did you install the latest version on the second install? The latest version is newer than 2 weeks old.

ya I installed latest version.

I have installed SAS 15 days back( not sure of the version). Two days back I updated definitions. After update, I am getting these following error message when during the windows start up.

windows\system32\kakijigu.dll not found

windows\system32\jetebusu.dll not found

windows\system32\tilepilo.dll not found

I uninstalled SAS and freshely installed it but it did not solve the problem. This is my professor laptop and he has no idea about computers. I can not even restore it , as the windows restore is turned off.

any suggestions?

Those are Vundo files that were removed, there must be leftover registry entries pointing to them. Those are NOT part of SUPERAntiSpyware