denniz

How do I know Real Time Protection is working?

The SAS realtime monitor indeed showed a warning message....... but it didn't stop the screensaver from running..... :?

What good is it to pop-up an alert and then allow the program to be run.... :shock:

The SAS realtime monitor indeed showed a warning message....... but it didn't stop the screensaver from running..... :?

What good is it to pop-up an alert and then allow the program to be run.... :shock:

I had a mixed behavior:

I tried to run several times the screensaver and almost half of the time it was stopped and the other half allowed, so...

Well I seriously hope this is some kind of bug, because I find this behavior unacceptable from a real-time monitor. If a threat is detected it should be blocked 100% of the time.

I had a mixed behavior:

I tried to run several times the screensaver and almost half of the time it was stopped and the other half allowed, so...

Well I seriously hope this is some kind of bug, because I find this behavior unacceptable from a real-time monitor. If a threat is detected it should be blocked 100% of the time.

The screen saver is a "notify" not a "remove" rule, that's why it runs. It's not "harmful" to your system.