denniz

Any ETA on SuperAdBlocker?

It's been almost 1,5 years since SuperAdBlocker got a new version. Many months ago it was said that the new SuperAdBlocker would be released around the summer, well the summer has past and it's almost winter now. The current SuperAdBlocker is not fully Windows Vista compatible and honestly speaking 1,5 years is a long time, one might think that SuperAdBlocker is no longer developed anymore.

Also I never really understood why you don't create 1 website which lists all of your products, instead of creating many different websites.

By the time the new version comes out my license will be expired.... and the way things are going now I will not be extending it. New versions have been promised for many months now.... :|

It seems to me that everything is about SuperAntiSpyware nowadays and other products are forgotten in the process.

Sorry to say this, but that's how I see it. No known development cycle is posted, no known progress is posted, no beta's versions are appearing. And when a program isn't updated in 1,5 years.... well let's just say that makes me nervous. When eventually a new version is posted, will it then take another 1,5 years for a new version?

By the time the new version comes out my license will be expired.... and the way things are going now I will not be extending it. New versions have been promised for many months now.... :|

It seems to me that everything is about SuperAntiSpyware nowadays and other products are forgotten in the process.

Sorry to say this, but that's how I see it. No known development cycle is posted, no known progress is posted, no beta's versions are appearing. And when a program isn't updated in 1,5 years.... well let's just say that makes me nervous. When eventually a new version is posted, will it then take another 1,5 years for a new version?

We don't post release dates as we work hard on all of our product, SUPERAntiSpyware, SUPERAdBlocker, SUPERFileRecover, FileResearchCenter, and other upcoming products and release them when they are done. We have builds of SUPERAdBlocker in private testing now for Firefox 3, IE8 and some other goodies.

We don't post release dates as we work hard on all of our product, SUPERAntiSpyware, SUPERAdBlocker, SUPERFileRecover, FileResearchCenter, and other upcoming products and release them when they are done. We have builds of SUPERAdBlocker in private testing now for Firefox 3, IE8 and some other goodies.

IE8 and Firefox 3.1 are both approximately estimated to go final in the 2nd quarter of 2009, with release candidate versions somewhere in the 1st quarter. So I guess no SuperAdBlocker update until then... :cry: And I'm certainly not counting on a release this year, like mentioned somewhere else on this forum...

I purchased SuperAdBlocker a week or so ago and I have to tell you it works excellent. All those annoying popup advertisements and such are no more. What I don't like about it though is it needs your permission to update. Go figure! They also have this new free software that'll eliminate all the false advertisements (forget what the name is) you see lined up on the side of a page. Problem with it is it didn't allow me to connect to the internet. I never inquired about it though. I just uninstalled it and moved on.

As soon as it's ready

It is a long time, but would you go on aireplaine? not ready?

A bad day WITH Internet Explorer 7 and SuperAdBlocker is better then a good day with Internet Explorer 8 WITHOUT SuperAdBlocker.

I just keep uninstalling Internet Explorer 8 after trying it out and going back to Internet Explorer 7, just so I can keep SuperAdBlocker working to keep the crapware and Ads from poping up everywhere.

SuperAdBlocker is the best program you can get for a better surfing exspearance on the web.

Keep up the fantastic job guys !!!

sOulbAit

Any update info on the SuperAdBlocker release date?

As soon as it's ready. :)

How soon will it be released? Any new info on the ETA?