Marian

Translation into Slovak language?

I can make Slovak translation for your nice and useful program, if you have some interest. Feel free to contact me (e. g. through PM), please, if you want or need this translation... :D

I can make Slovak translation for your nice and useful program, if you have some interest. Feel free to contact me (e. g. through PM), please, if you want or need this translation... :D

Send me a PM and I will provide the files!

Guest maha

If you need to translate an official document or need an interpreter for a business meeting, then contact professionals, who will help you individually.

If you want to learn perfect Slovak, then marry a Slovak... :-)

If you need to translate only a few words, then a dictionnary may be of a help to you. It is definitely cheaper than a Slovak wife. Visit www.slovnik.sk and do the following: In the menu "Slovník" (Dictionnary) select "Anglicko-slovenský" for translations English to Slovak or "Slovensko-anglický" for translations Slovak to English. Enter the searched term into the field "Hľadaj:" and select the maximal number of returned items (5 to 50). Then click on the button "Hľadaj" to get the translation of your word.

Funeral Insurance| Funeral Cover