SILENT HILL

Game PC

Hi!

I have XP and ,from when I have installed SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition, the games that I had installed on the pc don't depart anymore.

The games are all original ones and I have regularly played there without problems up to a little while ago.

Some don't depart really after few second of loading, while with others, almost arrived at the end of the setup, best man an error message: "impossible to find the file in the file cab "bgh1.cab."error of net, of reading from the cd-rom oror a problem with this packet" or: " error 1335. the cabinet file "gives.cab" required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used."

I have the tendency to specify that the Dvds are intact without scratches or imperfections, since I always play with the copy done by me, and that I have tried to disinstallare and to install more times the games with the original copy without success.

Could you help to resolve me the problem?

I'm an Italian and sorry for my Bad,Bad,Bad...English

did you run a scan? and did it find stuff?

one of the "stuff" could be pieces of one of the games. and when you quarantined these files- now your game doesn't work. Just because it worked before doesn't mean it did not have spyware attached to it when you installed it and superantispyware found the spyware and quarantined it when you ran a scan.

robin

HI!

Antispyware has found and eliminated troyan but me I have installed again the game and it is impossible that there is a virus in an original dvd of a game.

not exactly

the dvd can have spyware in it but if you are sure there is none than just set the file that superantispyware is finding to your Allowd trusted List. Find the file that it is grabbing and put it into the allowed trusted list.

Go to Preferences/Scanning Control and you will see the Allowed Trusted Tab and add it there

You can also do this when it finishes the scan and shows you the results. You right click and put it into the Allowed Trusted List.

Robin

but if I have the version free is not there the protection in correct real time?

if there pits a spyware in the dvd, installed once the game you/he/she should also be installed again the spyware and therefore to work the game.

it is not possible that installing antispyware is changed something in the formulations of the system that it doesn't allow the operation of the games on the pc?

but if I have the version free is not there the protection in correct real time?

if there pits a spyware in the dvd, installed once the game you/he/she should also be installed again the spyware and therefore to work the game.

it is not possible that installing antispyware is changed something in the formulations of the system that it doesn't allow the operation of the games on the pc?

It doesn't matter if you have the free or pro version when you run a scan. The scan works exactly the same way in the free version or the pro version. You said you did a scan and it found something. I am assuming you quarantined the file it found. If this file was part of your game- then your game will not run.

Nick told you the program doesn't interfere with anything when it installs. So it cannot interfere at all. I am betting if you installed another antispyware program and ran it and it found a trojan you would have the exact same problem.

Put the file that it quarantined if it is part of your game as i said in the "Allowed trusted list"

Here are your choices-

1. not use superantispyware and be vulnerable to other trojans/spyware so you can play your game.

2. give up the game and be safe.

robin