masterpieceofgod

Trojan.Unknown Origin MSSMGR

Whenever I run my SAS, it detects "Trojan.Unknown Origin." They all appear to be in my registry (HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSSMGR). After scanning, SAS appears to successfully quarantine and delete the said items, but when I scan again, SAS still shows those same trojans. I don't know what's wrong.

Whenever I run my SAS, it detects "Trojan.Unknown Origin." They all appear to be in my registry (HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSSMGR). After scanning, SAS appears to successfully quarantine and delete the said items, but when I scan again, SAS still shows those same trojans. I don't know what's wrong.

What version of SUPERAntiSpyware and what version of the definitions are you scanning with?

I've got the same problem! Just this week I downloaded the free version of Superantispyware and it does exactly what hers did. Can you help??

Thanks!

hello excuse my English is very bad because reviewing my pc .... I showed up this removes spyware and although it's vaul yet still appears to revise again there is any vaccine or any solution to the problem now thank you very much

Bho.windows\systemfolder\unclassified.unknown origin