Yochanan

Why is SASSEH.DLL hooked in to utorrent.exe?

SASSEH.dll is the context menu entry used when you right click on a file or folder and click "Scan with SuperAntiSpyware." It works in the free and pro versions, but if you want it removed, instead of deleting it, I would just use Autoruns (Sysinternals) to disable it. As far as the other dll's SAS loads, they are for removal of malware that is detected, like embedded rootkits and trojans, so disabling them would be a BAD idea, unless you want to render SAS inefective.

Incorrect. SASSEH is our shell execute hook.

SASSEH.dll is the context menu entry used when you right click on a file or folder and click "Scan with SuperAntiSpyware." It works in the free and pro versions, but if you want it removed, instead of deleting it, I would just use Autoruns (Sysinternals) to disable it. As far as the other dll's SAS loads, they are for removal of malware that is detected, like embedded rootkits and trojans, so disabling them would be a BAD idea, unless you want to render SAS inefective.

How would I use AutoRuns to disable SASSEH.DLL? It's neither under Known DLLs nor anywhere else. I'm not talking about the program loading at startup.