Pandato

New Version!!

Well done.

On a few hundred SAS Pro installs, I haven't received any calls for SAS issues.

Since you guys are changing the look, what are the chances of ditching the cheesy "sunglasses guy" icon? lol

Well, even if you don't think it's chessy, it's kind of odd to have different desktop and tray icons.

Hi Boofo,

Yes I rebooted right after the installation from the auto-updater.

If you didn't get the pop-up notification you can get the update by first right clicking on the bug icon that appears in the system tray and select "check for updates" and let it do it's thing,

It will install over your present program and handle the whole process.

There is no need to do a fresh install as it will save your settings as it is designed to do.

The only thing I didn't get was the new desktop icon and the new tray icon.

I have a feeling this only comes with a fresh install.

My program updated to the new version as it should with the method I outlined above.

If you haven't updated your definitions yet today,(the new ones are 3645/1628),

it will first update those, then you will receive the pop up notification that there is a program update available.

Be Well

Hi Boofo,

Yes I rebooted right after the installation from the auto-updater.

If you didn't get the pop-up notification you can get the update by first right clicking on the bug icon that appears in the system tray and select "check for updates" and let it do it's thing,

It will install over your present program and handle the whole process.

There is no need to do a fresh install as it will save your settings as it is designed to do.

The only thing I didn't get was the new desktop icon and the new tray icon.

I have a feeling this only comes with a fresh install.

My program updated to the new version as it should with the method I outlined above.

If you haven't updated your definitions yet today,(the new ones are 3645/1628),

it will first update those, then you will receive the pop up notification that there is a program update available.

Be Well

what new desktop icon- i had to uninstall and reinstall on my vista home premium because it went wacky but when reinstalling the icon looks the same so does the little "bug".

robin

OK,

Guess you did a re-install?

The tray icon is no longer a beetle but is now a spider? (brown beetle originally)

The former desktop icon was the spy with the sunglasses that has the line going through it.

What has changed? Color scheme or something?