eagleman

Awful italian translation

Hello

I'm a software translator and I have noticed that the italian file included into the latest version od SuperAntispyware it's absolutely awful and full of errors.

If you want I can make a serious and professional translation for free.

Let me know.

Hello

I'm a software translator and I have noticed that the italian file included into the latest version od SuperAntispyware it's absolutely awful and full of errors.

Let me know.

If you would care to PM me and communicate directly I would be curious as to what you consider "awful and full of errors" and would be happy to correct any actual issues that are not just based upon opinion, but actual errors. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Is not necessary to PM.

I'm working on a complete revision of the italian file and I'll post a pdf with all the results on the forum as soon as possible. :wink:

I can tell you since now that the original strings into the final pdf file will be bolded and highligthed in yellow, the modified ones are only bolded.

Is not necessary to PM.

I'm working on a complete revision of the italian file and I'll post a pdf with all the results on the forum as soon as possible. :wink:

I can tell you since now that the original strings into the final pdf file will be bolded and highligthed in yellow, the modified ones are only bolded.

A PDF file will essentially be useless to us. If you PM me I can send the actual english file that WE use before it is processed for the product. Otherwise your work will be wasted.

Hello

Let me know.

If you would care to PM me and communicate directly I would be curious as to what you consider "awful and full of errors" and would be happy to correct any actual issues that are not just based upon opinion, but actual errors. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I'm not a traslator but I can confirm that italian (if is possible to call it "italian") translation of SAS is almost painful, orrible. It is not a little or limited mistake but a completely distaster. If you want present a multilanguage software option (thank you for your intention) please take a look at this, because the translation that you present in my language is not serious at all, unlike the software that it do a very appreciated job.

Thank you for your attention

it seems that nobody have read this post. so i submit it again.

I'm not a traslator but I can confirm that italian (if is possible to call it "italian") translation of SAS is almost painful, orrible. It is not a little or limited mistake but a completely distaster. If you want present a multilanguage software option (thank you for your intention) please take a look at this, because the translation that you present in my language is not serious at all, unlike the software that it do a very appreciated job.

We have had reports ranging from "great translation" to "poor translation" - what exactly is not correct in your OPINION.

We have had reports ranging from "great translation" to "poor translation" - what exactly is not correct in your OPINION.

thank for your attention.

my opinion is exactly reported in what i wrote. a completely distaster. who said to you that is "great" is joking with you or he don't understand italian. in the forum i've not seen anybody that qualify the translation "great" or almost good. you can not believe me or think that i'm a lier, but i repeat what i think: 1) the italian translation is orrible, like if somebody use the automatic translator on the web (you understand what i mean?); 2) your software make a very good job in fighting spyware and for this i say thank you very much. not loose your "face" presenting an orrible multilanguage interface. in every case i use your program with english language enabled, so i can understand what is write, and my hair can rest quite on my head (not the same on italian interface)

best regard

your truly

massalama

We have asked for specifics but you do not appear ready to provide them. Generalities are not useful. So, until they are provided we will not alter the content., Sorry :(