Puma

Update Query.

Just a quick question. Say like I have SAS Free, and I have not updated in 2 weeks. So for example the definition updates would be at 3106. I've updated today and the Definition Updates are at 3120.

Will the updater also include the updates from 3107-3120?

Thanks.

I understand. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Just a question, because I do not want to start a new thread :wink:.

Erm, does SuperAntiSpyware's company accept money order for a subscription to upgrade to Pro Version? Or do you only accept credit cards?

In other words, can you tell me all the forms of cash that SAS accepts for a subscription (check, cash, PayPal, etc.) Thanks.

I understand. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Just a question, because I do not want to start a new thread :wink:.

Erm, does SuperAntiSpyware's company accept money order for a subscription to upgrade to Pro Version? Or do you only accept credit cards?

In other words, can you tell me all the forms of cash that SAS accepts for a subscription (check, cash, PayPal, etc.) Thanks.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Money Order, Cashier's Check, International Money Order, Wire Transfer, etc.

Great, Super.

Where is the address that I can send the money order to?

Questions:

-How long is the subscription?

-How many computers can it be installed on?

-Say like I would reformat my computer today and SAS Pro was installed, can I still use the registration code again (like if it could be installed on 4 computers, would it count again as installed on another computer)?

Great, Super.

Where is the address that I can send the money order to?

Questions:

-How long is the subscription?

-How many computers can it be installed on?

-Say like I would reformat my computer today and SAS Pro was installed, can I still use the registration code again (like if it could be installed on 4 computers, would it count again as installed on another computer)?

SUPERAdBlocker.com

P.O. Box 40161

Eugene, OR 97404

USA

Checks and/or Money Orders are to be made out to "SUPERAdBlocker.com" (our parent company).

For an additional US $9.95, you can purchase a lifetime license (never pay again and get all updates free of charge). You can install the $29.95 version on two (2) computers. If you are reformatting there is no problem re-installing. If you change computers, you can use the built in Transfer License option before uninstalling to de-activate the license.

Hi guys! I have a few questions for you! I have been using SUPERAntispyware Free Edition for quite some time now, & I have to compliment you on this Superior Product! I am changing my security software & would like to know if there are any compatibility problems with Drivesentry 3.12 & Online Armor version 2 & 3, & Sandboxie 3.30? I also want to buy your SUPERAntispyware Professional version but from what I understand the current version 4.21.1004 is not compatible with Firefox 3. Is there a new version coming out soon that's Firefox compatable? So you know, I am running Windows xp pro. I would very much appreciate any info/help you could provide! I almost forgot, do you have a phone # I could call to make my credit card payment? Thankyou very much for your time & consideration!

Darrin

Hi guys! I have a few questions for you! I have been using SUPERAntispyware Free Edition for quite some time now, & I have to compliment you on this Superior Product! I am changing my security software & would like to know if there are any compatibility problems with Drivesentry 3.12 & Online Armor version 2 & 3, & Sandboxie 3.30? I also want to buy your SUPERAntispyware Professional version but from what I understand the current version 4.21.1004 is not compatible with Firefox 3. Is there a new version coming out soon that's Firefox compatable? So you know, I am running Windows xp pro. I would very much appreciate any info/help you could provide! I almost forgot, do you have a phone # I could call to make my credit card payment? Thankyou very much for your time & consideration!

Darrin

We only don't detect cookies in Firefox 3, otherwise completely compatible! If you want to PM me, I can arrange for you to call in to place an order no problem!

WOW, are you guys fast!! Thankyou for the fast reply & EXCELLANT Customer Service! I'll tell my friends! I forgot to ask you one other thing... Can the pro version be installed over the free version or do I have to do a uninstall first? Once again, Many Thanks!!! Darrin

WOW, are you guys fast!! Thankyou for the fast reply & EXCELLANT Customer Service! I'll tell my friends! I forgot to ask you one other thing... Can the pro version be installed over the free version or do I have to do a uninstall first? Once again, Many Thanks!!! Darrin

You don't have to uninstall - you receive a registration code when you purhcase, you can "activate" the Free Edition and it becomes the Professional :) And thank you very much for spreading the word about SUPERAntiSpyware!