coasttech

Ummmm....

What are the odds of getting a coupon code for SUPERAntiSpyware??

You can acquire SAS Pro w/ Lifetime updates for $19.95 if you have the free version installed and do one of the following:

1) Update it and you should receive a definition popup window with a link to upgrade

2) Uninstall it and a webpage with the coupon will appear

Hi,

I'm going to purchase the following but I'd like to know if I can use any more coupon?

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional and SUPERAdBlocker Bundle $29.95

SUPERAntiSpyware - LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION $9.95

you (or anyone else ) can also pm me and i will send you a link to get superantispyware pro for $19.95 and when you purchase the Pro i will send you a free manual (worth $20) on how to install it, use it (it is a picture version with step by step instructions).

The only way you can get this is if you promise to tell all your clients and friends that Superantispyware pro is the greatest software around.

robin

You can acquire SAS Pro w/ Lifetime updates for $19.95 if you have the free version installed and do one of the following:

1) Update it and you should receive a definition popup window with a link to upgrade

btw this is a promotion they offer from time to time. YOu might not necessarily see it each time you click on the link to upgrade. :)

robin

btw this is a promotion they offer from time to time. YOu might not necessarily see it each time you click on the link to upgrade. :)

robin

FWIW I see the promo every time I manually update or uninstall a free version on any computer that I happen to be servicing.