greyfox

Internet zone blocking entries

Does Superantispyware (Free version) use registry entries in Current User..Internet Settings/Zone Maps or Local Machine...Internet Settings/Zone Maps?

I am trying to track down the software ownership of some "blocking" entries in these locations that in this instance do not belong to SpybotSD. Other possible owners are Zone Alarm Free Firewall 7.0.483.000 perhaps installed as part of the overall suite, even though only the Free Firewall was activated, or Malwarebytes (free version). My understanding was that the Free version of Superantispyware did not use this technique.

Does Superantispyware (Free version) use registry entries in Current User..Internet Settings/Zone Maps or Local Machine...Internet Settings/Zone Maps?

I am trying to track down the software ownership of some "blocking" entries in these locations that in this instance do not belong to SpybotSD. Other possible owners are Zone Alarm Free Firewall 7.0.483.000 perhaps installed as part of the overall suite, even though only the Free Firewall was activated, or Malwarebytes (free version). My understanding was that the Free version of Superantispyware did not use this technique.

Nope, not ours! SpywareBlaster perhaps?