Mike45

Clickjacking

I've read a couple of disturbing articles on clickjacking.

In clickjacking, surreptitious buttons are "floated" behind the actual buttons that you see on a Web site. When you click the button, you're not triggering the function that you expected. Instead, the click is routed to the bad guy's substitute link.

Does SUPERAntiSpyware protect against this threat? And are there any additional steps that could be taken to avoid clickjacking.

I've read a couple of disturbing articles on clickjacking.

In clickjacking, surreptitious buttons are "floated" behind the actual buttons that you see on a Web site. When you click the button, you're not triggering the function that you expected. Instead, the click is routed to the bad guy's substitute link.

Does SUPERAntiSpyware protect against this threat? And are there any additional steps that could be taken to avoid clickjacking.

Our SUPERAdBlocker product, which does interact with the browser will handle those types of ads/hi-jacking. SUPERAntiSpyware of course will block the threats if they are launched by the click.

Hi Friends,

Kaspersky is advising to install Flash Ver 10 which i did.

SAS just confirmed that SAB will be released this year and will protect us against clickjacking.

We will be also delivered from all the anoying flash windows falling down in our screen ....

So, lets be a bit patient .... :wink:

Berny +++

What do you mean with "SAB will be released this year" ?

SAB have been out for years...

your talking about the new version..?

Hi Friends,

Kaspersky is advising to install Flash Ver 10 which i did.

SAS just confirmed that SAB will be released this year and will protect us against clickjacking.

We will be also delivered from all the anoying flash windows falling down in our screen ....

So, lets be a bit patient .... :wink:

Berny +++

What do you mean with "SAB will be released this year" ?

SAB have been out for years...

your talking about the new version..?

Yes, we have another update coming out :)