zeens

How to unblock an item

I mistakenly chose to block an item that was for a windows update. It was for the windows update for Windows Removal of Malicious Software tool. Now, when I try to install the update again, I am unable to. I receive the SuperAntiSpyware message that the process is blocked, but I don't know how to unblock it. Please help. Thank you.

I mistakenly chose to block an item that was for a windows update. It was for the windows update for Windows Removal of Malicious Software tool. Now, when I try to install the update again, I am unable to. I receive the SuperAntiSpyware message that the process is blocked, but I don't know how to unblock it. Please help. Thank you.

In the screen that shows that it's blocked, you can elect to "Trust/Allow" the item.

Thanks for the reply. I do get a box that pops up that shows it is blocked. But, clicking on it does nothing. I don't know how to get it to change to allow. Is there a way to do it by opening the superantispyware system? Thanks again.

Anymore ideas on this. I still can't get this update installed. The small window that pops up that says "Blocked", does not let me change it.

Right-click the SAS bug in the system tray (near the clock) > view blocked spyware applications > click on the item under blocked/detected items > allow/trust item

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said. However, I receive a message that this feature is not available in the free edition. I really don't want to upgrade just to be able to do this. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said. However, I receive a message that this feature is not available in the free edition. I really don't want to upgrade just to be able to do this. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.

The free edition can't block items - you have a support ticket open as well, please either get help here or on our support system, but not both as it makes is do double the work..... :)