Giwex

Italian Translation

In case there is no already other volunteers I can be available to translate SAS in Italian, I've already translated other softwares so I have somehow a certain experience :roll:

Could you use some more help for the translation? I also have some experience (I contributed on the DAP translation Wiki project as a translator).

Ciao a tutti,

nessuno che parla italiano? Io ho finito di correggere il file della traduzione e lo sto usando, se interessasse a qualcuno fatemi sapere.

Saluti

Nego

Thanks, it was made by another guy (I ignore his name actually) and polished just a bit. It is difficult to make a good translation because it's not enough to translate in a text file but then you have to check it while running to verify 1) it make sense 2) it doesn't go beyond borders.

I'm no longer use Windows (hence I don't use SAS) but I can keep active on the translation (as I do with few other windows programs)

Good evening, have recently written to your forum and I want to contribute to the translation of Superantispyware in Italian.

Yesterday I sent a text file updated and fixed, to be viewed by your technicians. The text-file can you see here:

If you need information on my email address is:

tigrottotigrato@yahoo.it

Best regards

We are ready for translation :) Please PM me with the e-mail adddress to send the translation information.

Guest jihejihe

Les supercard ds one pas cher,EX4i movie chez nous sont 100% de qualité.Esseyez de trouver Carte EZ Flash,EX4i movie qui vous plaît,et comparer avec celle d’autre boutique,vous allez voir vous avez une grande benefice à 3ds-r4i.fr.Si vous êtes curioux d’acheter supercard ds lite,EX4i movie,Carte EZ Flash ici,vous pouvez consulter bien avant de demander une commande.Notre groupe vous expliquer sur les informations de supercard ds one pas cher patiemment.

Hi Giwex.

I read your availability and your willingness to translate SAS in Italian. What do you think about my recent translation I just did?

Can you read on the page where it says: Click on Subject: Version 5.0.1128 of SUPERAntiSpyware Free & Pro.

(There are the text-file attachment, if you want to see).

If you agree, and if it's okay, we can offer it to SAS Developers, so they can use it permanently. I do not even know, how to contact the SAS Team and Staff.

Best regards.

Redicuori

In case there is no already other volunteers I can be available to translate SAS in Italian, I've already translated other softwares so I have somehow a certain experience :roll:

Hi Giwex, :rolleyes:

I read your availability and your willingness to translate SAS in Italian. What do you think about my recent translation I just did?

You can read it on the page where it says:Subject: Version 5.0.1128 of SUPERAntiSpyware Free & Pro. There are the text-file attachment, if you

want to see.

If you agree, and if it's okay, we can offer it to SAS Developers, so they can use it permanently.

I don't even know, how to contact, the SAS Team and the Site Administrators.

Best regards.

Redicuori